The Consumer Goods industry is on the edge of huge global growth. With intense competition and new ways of doing business, CPG companies will need to use data and analytics in new ways to reach the right consumers with the right products at the right time. Rapid change in consumer demands, increase in distribution costs, competitive events and brand globalization has made consumer product industry complex. To overcome the competitive pressure, organizations must be highly innovative and active in response to market change in demand.
For organizations looking to redefine their operating models, a significant amount of specialized knowledge is needed to navigate design choices. Consumer products companies now require a new, and nuanced, degree of interactivity with social listening, personalization, marketing and promotion systems to develop new and actionable insights into building strong account-management teams to serve strategic retail partners, developing next-generation e-category management, and building their digital quotient.
In a digitalized landscape, i97 Technologies enables consumer goods (CG) enterprises to cash in on new technologies. We provide a suite of solutions and services that includes analytics, product lifecycle management, performance management, and packaged application services. The services help companies to:
- Accelerate growth through digital transformation
- Decode new opportunities in sourcing, manufacturing, supply chain and marketing
- Empower organizations to collaborate within and outside to create better products
Our expertise ensures agility and responsiveness to changing market, product, consumer, technology and regulatory needs.
i97 Technologies provides flexible and sophisticated solutions to efficiently manage your entire supply chain. We have successfully helped industry-leading companies achieve better integration with warehouse management, improve system capabilities for dynamic pricing, get real-time reporting of cash flow and profitability, and reduce discrepancies in inventory valuation due to different units of measures. For you, this means greater operational excellence that drives better results and delivers a distinct competitive advantage.
Key Capabilities and Benefits
- Increase product demand and consumer experience by utilizing trendy product design, virtual shopping, and store configuration tools
- Drive material costs down by publishing material specifications across brands, regions and categories to create capable procurement practices
- Enhance branding by imposing new strategies of brand definition, logos, messaging and other marketing trends like templates and workflows
- Bridge the gap of market demand and supply by maintaining traceability from new ideas to commercialization and obsolescence